Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New low

New low since Thanksgiving. 3 lbs away from where I was last summer before the Thanksgiving to New Years Holidays Pig Fest. The Season of Overabundance and Winter Fat.

Something is going right. Could be the miles catching up or the wheat or the calories. I do remember that the rule of thumb is to really lose weight, you have to do 45 minutes of exercise 7 days a week or an hour 5-6 days a week in addition to watching what you eat. Losing weight and building muscle - doing it the right way - is a ton of work. And that is why most Americans can't do it. We're not used to working that hard.

So the last two weeks of caloric restriction along with the high 30's and 40+ mile weeks are catching up with me, I think. And whatever it is, I'll take it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home