Thursday, March 12, 2009

Too many friends

I'm thinking of starting to unfriend people on Facebook. I have too many. I can't keep with the ones I like much less the ones I'm totally indifferent to.

I can't be friends with people I barely know or barely talk to. Not even via email!
I hope they don't notice.

No matter.
If they do and they get upset, they weren't really my friends in the first place.
So I don't really care.

Oh. And if I work with you and we are not FRIENDS outside of work, then I will never Friend You. Never. There is a line that cannot be crossed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

We decided against a Facebook acct and...well, lookee there. Nothing has changed. We don't text, either, but somehow we're still cool.

:-)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home