Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Marathon

Ok. I'm thinking of doing the Delaware marathon on May 17th.

I've never been so well trained before. Never. I am barely sore today. My feet pain is gone. I am just tight and a little sore in my shins and adductors because of the downhills which is to be expected.

I'm heading to Texas for work and this sounds crazy but I've got all my running gear packed and I intend to take full advantage of all the heat down there!

I don't want to lose this momentum.

I am so psyched. My finish time at Boston was a decision by me to pull back at mile 4 when I felt the headwind. I just found out they were 20 mph with gusts over that. I had it the whole way. And the way I feel today was unthinkable!

I credit all my lifting to being able to run strong and be more aware or my body. And I credit consistent running day after day with 35-44 mile weeks.

Now I'm thinking if I can drop 3-5 pounds and do pick ups or fartleks...

I think I'm gonna do Delaware in May. Who's with me??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home