Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Great White Kitty

So, I'm at home making bread the other day and as I always do when I am making multiple loaves, I leave everything on the counter until I am done for the day.

This time I was making two loaves. While I was waiting for the first load to rise, I left the kitchen and did "stuff"around the house, and then came back to check the progress. And I noticed white stuff on the floor in the foyer. I didn't think much of it. It registered that it was odd to fine white stuff on the floor but my brain thinks and the rest of me does other things and the connections are not usually made at the moment, and rarely do things register that quickly.

Then I walked into the kitchen. And right under the counter where I make the bread was a pile of flour.

What happened? Hmmm. Then I realized. Boris! And then I noticed the paw prints. Down the front of the cabinet leading from the kitchen to the butler's hallway and pantry and into the hall and into the foyer!

BORISSSSS!!!!

And of course THIS cat comes when you call him. And here he comes. Doo-dee-doo-dee-dooo... And PLOP, right into the pile of flour.

ARG!!!!!!!!!

White Kitty.
Big White Kitty.
Bad Big White Kitty.

Wreaking havoc all over the place!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

We left our black lab at a friend's house one weekend. The wife did the same thing as you--only with a three-pound roast. Musta been good, because it disappeared in a flash. That was 20 years ago. They still remind us of that incident.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home