Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bread for Everyone

Good grief. I am making bread for my admins. I missed Admin Day because I was away working in Texas that week. So I am making them bread. I also have to make bread for my friend Lilly and her two adorable girls. And then my friend Ken who LOVES bread.

Anyay, I have a couple of friends on Facebook from high school and THEY want bread. So far, I have one address. Now I a waiting for the other one to send me their address. Of course my Good Friend Cher has been grousing about not getting any bread so of course she's on the list too.

So now, I have to figure out how to ship bread. Hmmm... so if you can ship cookies, you can ship bread, right? RIGHT???


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

The bread sounds great. What kind are you making for everyone. Shipping it should be no problem.

5:12 AM  
Blogger sRod said...

Sounds delicious! Can you ship me bread too?? Heh heh.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home