Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Ankle is So Messed Up

I worked out with Scary Trainer today. We went back to strength and core. Knowing that my ankle got messed up at Sugarloaf, we worked on ankle stability - shoes off, one leg, the other leg.

Wow. My right leg, which is my weak leg, was stronger and more stable than my left leg. My left leg was wobbly and moving all over the place. I could feel my ankle aching and straining to balance.

But it was good. I need to use it. Whenever I went to PT in the past for an ankle sprain, they'd load me up for an hour.

So, icing and massaging later. We agreed we have to start using it more. So biking all next week. Can't wait!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger noi the new u said...

Hello,

I am glad to have found this blog. I have been looking around for hours trying to find this data. Keep up the good work! Also I admire the overall look and feel of your blog. I have bookmarked you, and

will be in touch. Keep it up!

Noi is a Woman's Casual Wear brand, targeted at the modern woman of today that specializes in Smart Office Wear, Evening Wear, Women's Casual Wear and Summer Wear for Women.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home