Thursday, June 18, 2009

California. Again.

What a week. I've been in California all week for work. Headed out on Monday morning, landed in the afternoon - easy but long fight as usual. I head out this afternoon to fly back home. In between then and today, we have sat in a room with about 12 of my nearest and dearest colleagues listening to a database vendor talk about their products, and the issues we might be having, any concerns, questions, etc., from our company perspective.

They feed us breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Early mornings and late nights.
Needless to say I am exhausted and I can't wait to get back home.

I did try our 3 new restaurants on this trip though:
  1. Mistral
  2. Viognier
  3. Press Club for Wine (does that count?)
  4. Roy's Hawaiian Fusion
They were all pretty good so I will be writing up about them soon.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home