Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Reporting In

Ok. I am now reporting in daily to Scary Trainer on my food intake. Daily. Every day. Hmmm.

Yesterday was a good day. I was below 1600 with 120g of protein, less than 100g of carbs. I sort of let the fat grams ride. Not worried about it going to high because I tend to eat low fat without much effort.

I've discovered once again what I knew to be true: the busier I am, the less I eat. Even when I'm hungry, it never registers more than a few decibels in my brain so I ignore hunger signals. Yesterday I was busy until about 9. And then I went to bed.

I also have reaffirmed that sit down dinners are killers. When I eat while busy, a half sanwich and a bottle of water is goo enough. But when I sit down to EAT, I load up the plate and have 2 glasses of wine. It's a half day's calories in one meal. Problem is that I usually only have a quarter of a day's calories left by the time I sit down to eat.

So, I think thats the key.
Keep busy.
Have a half sandwich for dinner.

I wonder how I can count the sushi lunch I'm going to have today when my friend Lilly and I take our friend Hank out before he deploys for 6 months.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home