Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now I know what sleep does

So,after the excitement of The Boris and The Mouse, I made it out of the house for a run. It was warm but not humid like the last two days. I wasn't in a great mood to run, but I didn't NOT want to run. Sort of a take it or leave it kind of thing.

So, I headed out (must earlier than usual, mind you, even with all the last minute piddling I tend to do), and I started out thinking about 3 miles. Then I thought "ok, maybe I'll take a right instead and do 4."

And around 4 miles, I didn't even look up or think about it, and I just sort of kept running.

I ended up doing some speedplay and running 5.73 miles - according to the footpod. And I felt great!!

Now, I am wondering if I can beat my own workout streak record of 140 days straight. I think today is the first day!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home