Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sleep deprived

Joseph had a terrible snoring bout last night. He does that when he's really tired. So last night he must have been utterly exceptionally exhausted. Every time I came out of deep sleep he'd wake me up. And then it would take 30 minutes to fall back asleep. After endlessly poking him, I decided there was no reason for BOTH of us to get no sleep so I moved to another room.

I am so tired. In fact, I am so tired that Scary Trainer had to modify the workout tonight to avoid the heavy nerve-firing exercises. Which also meant that the workout wasn't as long. But I' still as tired as I' be with my normal routine.

Anyway, I'm going to have a bite to eat and I'll fall into bed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

That's the way I feel tonight. For some reason I had crappy sleep last night -- slept soundly 'til 2 AM and then kept waking up for the rest of the night.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home