Friday, August 21, 2009

Going to a wedding

In New Hampshire.
There has been a 14 degree drop in temperature since we left the house. And we are not even there yet! Even so, it shows that it's still 78 degrees out. Still warm. And we just went through a rain squall with BIG raindrops. It must be steaming outside. So glad I am in the car.

There is also lots of lightning. I imagine that as we go further up and into the mountains, they will get closer. We gotta keep moving. Standing still could be a killer!

So, we are staying in Sugar Hill. Never heard of it. It is in Franconia Notch. I have no idea why it's called Franconia Notch. I will have to think about that one.

I am a little "meh" about going to this place. I can't imagine what there is to do there. Cannot. Imagine.

More later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hughes said...

Cool place. Its a Notch, in the mountains. Get it? Things to do: take the train up to the top of Mount Washington. Ride the Alpine Slide. Enjoy one of the most beautiful places on earth. What else. Take a cruise on lake winnipesaukee. Drive to Canada! Run a marathon in maine...wait you already did that one...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home