Thursday, August 27, 2009

I can eat dinners

I am figuring it out and I'm starting to get used to the idea. It's not like I can't indulge every once in a while but just not everyday.

The last few days I've eaten a light dinner. Probably 350 calories, maybe 400. I'm also eating 5 to 7 times a day - snacking is becoming a way of life. Each snack is a meal.

I am also concentrating of maintaining less than 100 grams of carbs and getting in at least 120 grams of protein. I let the fats be whatever they end up and not worrying about it. And as a result, the total calories have been between 1500 and 1650 a day. Which seems to be perfect. For now. I am staying away from breads, rice, pasta - the simple carbs - and eating veggie (complex) carbs.

So I have dropped 3 lbs in 3 days. Tomorrow I have a lunch meeting and Friday I have a dinner party I'm hosting. But I am not too worried about it. I just won't overdo it and stay on my eating regimen for the rest of the day.

When I get back to long runs, it will be interesting but I know what to do.

I know ill make my goal this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home