Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Thought: Which Finger

So, as I was dressing this morning, and I noticed I was using my thumb to pull things up or as leverage to put things on and I thought to myself, "hmmm... if I had to choose, which finger would I pick? My thumb or my forefinger?"

So I pondered on that for a while and now I am thinking it could be close tie between my thumb and my middle finger.

Anyway, Joseph walked into the room and I relayed this thought to him because he says he like to know everything I am saying or thinking even if it is to myself or out loud to no one.

And he just sort of looked at me and walked out of the room.
Another example of "be careful what you ask for."


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hughes said...

I find my middle finger very valuable particularly when dealing with idiot drivers yapping on the cell phone or texting their buddies or putting on makeup or doing something other than DRIVING!! ;-)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home