Food Food Food: The Rundown
So, we are at a wedding at Anthony's Ocean View in Connecticut. First, it's surprisingly nice! It's right on the ocean in the middle of a residential area and it looks quite over-the-top fancy on the outside withot being gaudy.
It was a short ceremony - the best kind - and then it was on to dinner.
I thought the appetizers were the dinner!!
- Appetizers - about 20 different chafing dishes and displays
- saladas - regular, seafood, squid, mushroom, etc
- 3 or 4 different types of pasta
- Prime rib
- Cake and cookies
- Pastries and fruit - including chocolate covered strawberries, fruit, mini cheese cake, and carrot cake
- Bananas Foster - my favorite!
- and ice cream bar.
OMG. It was FABULOUS!!!
This was a wedding dinner to be topped. Seriously.
I wonder how much I have to burn to meet my Body Bugg requirements?
I cannot begin to imagine!