Sunday, September 27, 2009

Food Food Food: The Rundown

So, we are at a wedding at Anthony's Ocean View in Connecticut. First, it's surprisingly nice! It's right on the ocean in the middle of a residential area and it looks quite over-the-top fancy on the outside withot being gaudy.

It was a short ceremony - the best kind - and then it was on to dinner.

I thought the appetizers were the dinner!!
There was:
  • Appetizers - about 20 different chafing dishes and displays
  • saladas - regular, seafood, squid, mushroom, etc
  • 3 or 4 different types of pasta
  • Rissotto
  • Prime rib
  • Cake and cookies
  • Pastries and fruit - including chocolate covered strawberries, fruit, mini cheese cake, and carrot cake
  • Coffee
  • Lemoncello
  • Congnac
  • Bananas Foster - my favorite!
  • and ice cream bar.
And if that weren't enough... we had a Dalmore cigar malt.
OMG. It was FABULOUS!!!

This was a wedding dinner to be topped. Seriously.
I wonder how much I have to burn to meet my Body Bugg requirements?
I cannot begin to imagine!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home