Saturday, January 02, 2010

Starting to get tired...

Ok. So there is a man outside who bought his wife an entire wardrobe for Christmas and they are outside. Supposedly, he wanted to talk to Randi, just Randi, and no one else but Randi because no one can talk to his wife and make sure that she doesn't return anything... Huh. So, either she is really dowdy and looks really bad or... he is a control freak. However, if he is the kinda control freak that spends that much money (I am only guessing by what is in this room) on his wife to get her a new wardrobe... well... I mean... really... she should be just happy....

Anyway... I am continuing to try things on and just waiting for her to come back. And some assistant is here... and she is trying to make me try things on that she brought over (just to bide the time). And I guess this personal shopper thing is an art, because quite frankly, I really hate the stuff this assistant (who I am guessing is not a personal shopper) is telling me good for me... And she is telling me how she would wear some of this stuff... uh... NOT...

So, Randi asked if I wore textured stockings. Uh... No....
She said she didn't think so. Whatever.

Earlier, I told her that I had put on my best fleece running pants for this occassion. Needless to say, she didn't look impressed. Hmmm... she's a tough one...

So, I while I am here alone (relatively since the "assistant" is hovering), I keep looking at the clothes she lined up. Akris. Chanel. Armani. Tahari. TAHARI! The most reasonably priced clothing in here. I once thought that it was expensive. Go figure.

And I keep looking at the price tags. Over and over. The numbers are starting to blur...

I am so screwed.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

I had a Tahari blazer/jacket that I got a great deal on at an outlet (so many, many years ago). I loved that thing -- wore it until it practically fell apart (it was black, of course).

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home