Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Goal for 2010

Stop being so hard on myself.
That's it.

My original goal was "Get my life in order." But that's been my mantra for a while and it hasn't been working.

So I'm now trying this new approach.
Stop being so hard on myself.
Forgive myself more for not being perfect.
Or not being there for everyone at every turn.
Stop trying to be something I'm not and embrace the person that I am.

I spent the last few months of 2009 trying to catch all the balls raining down on me. Some of these balls were thrown so high and hard that it took years for them to come back to me. I even forgot I had thrown them. And then there were balls I knew I had thrown, some just earlier in the year, and walked away, unconcerned, wondering when they would come back down.

Well, it's been raining balls for the last 4 months and I'm still running around trying to catch them, juggle them, mostly just getting hit to death because I can't keep up.

I am now my biggest project.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home