Monday, March 01, 2010

Off to Texas

On the plane again.

There's a big guy sitting in front of me.
B.I.G.
What are the chances he won't recline his seat?
Zero.

So, if anything were to happen on my travels and if we were ever stranded, I would have been the most popular person around.

I used to travel with a survival kit. Iodine pills, deet, waterproof matches, hand crank battery thing, hand crank light, small knife. Of course 9/11 ruined all that.

But I still travel with a lot of food. Of course, I get a load of crap from my friends. When we're stranded, I'm not sharing!

On another note, JJ was very worried about my flying. Yesterday during the closing ceremonies for the Olympics, they did this thing about the planes being diverted during 9/11. I didn't see it. But Joseph said something about them showing planes crashing and I guess JJ saw it. I was very surprised at how many times he told me to be careful and how dangerous it was to fly. Seriously. The first time, it was cute. The second time, it got tiresome. And then about the 50th time, I realized he was really worried. Wow. I still don't know what to think of that.

On another note, people don't know how to board a plane. First of all, WHEELS IN, people, WHEELS IN! And when someone turns your bag around, you have no right to bitch.

And another note, your stupid coat and scarf doesn't need a PRIME OVERHEAD STORAGE SPACE! Kudos to the flight attendant for making you hold onto it until the end.

Yah. Stupidity abounds. Good thing is that Mondays are usually business travelers. Bad thing is they have a sense of entitlement. Like the coat in the overhead.

And this middle seat is empty.
What are the chances??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Synthisizer said...

Hahaha! Agreed. Love the post!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home