Monday, April 26, 2010

MORE Photoaging...

Suffice it to say that the woman next to meet scratched herself the entire way from Atlanta to Boston.
It was mostly with her left arm, bent over her head and behind her neck, and onto the opposite shoulder.
Which was unfortunate because I was sitting to her left.
Which meant that her armpit was right next to my right ear, for the entire flight.

When the lights came on, the little girl in front of me saw her and took a double take. So of course, I looked.

Good Grief!!
She was covered in white ashy bubbles and flaking skin.
She is obviously Italian descent.
And she had gotten so much sub exposure that she was literally the color of dark walnut.
Except for the areas that had peeled or flaked off which was the color of mahogany and maple.
And of course, those white bubbles and flakes.

Why in the world would ANYONE ...

Never mind.
I don't want to know...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home