Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A shot in the foot

That's exactly what I got this morning.
A cortisone shot in the heel of my right foot.
Then the doctor taped it.
Unbelievable how supportive the tape is.

I can walk but not heavy impact for a month.
I can bike and swim.
No running.
For a month.

I need to keep stretching, icing, massage, and sleeping with the night split for a month.
And then the heel should have heeled and the fascia should be stretched out enough.

Oh and when the Novocain in the cortisone wears off, the heel will hurt.
For 2-3 days.
Fantastic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hughes said...

Maybe you should have got a shot of cortisone in the thumb while you were there! :-)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Chris Hughes said...

See I told you!!! :-)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home