Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another Ball Park!

Gonna go to Petco Park in San Diego at the end of July when I am there for a conference for work. Got tickets for the Padres / Dodgers game. Happy happy happy!!! Good seats too! Infield box. Right behind the home bench. The only think I am worried about is the stupid mascot that stands up there doing foolish things that will block my view.

My friend Lilly is going with me.
I am treating.
She said she'd buy the food.
Uh... it's really expensive, I told her.

She said she'd never been to a baseball game.

.... ..... ?????????

WHAT?

Huh. Okayyyyy.
NEVER??
Really.


Well she is in for a treat.
Especially when she finds out that every single inning has a food attached to it, culminating with the Ice Cream in the Hat after the Seventh Inning Stretch.

I wonder if she knows the words to "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home