Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Out of the Blue

So, this morning at the coffee station, someone I see at work, have been in a few meetings with, who I nod at and say hello to but not much more than that, walked by me and said, "you're looking good these days."

ME: Why, thank you. That's very nice of you.

[He walks by and I think he had to clarify himself... so back he comes..]

HIM: I mean there is a something... [waving his arms a bit]...something [he's Russian so I think it's a "language thing"]....something... like a light that comes out of you... is all around you....

ME: Oh. Thank you....

So what else can you say to that? It was a totally innocent approach, nothing covert or hidden agenda since I don't work with him and just pass him in the hall a few times a month. Maybe. If that.

I think that is about the best compliment I've ever received.
Seriously.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home