Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cappuccino Muffins

My team in Rhode Island moved from one building to another one just across the way (we move around a lot) and today I am here in the new building.

The good news is that the section where my team sits is a doorway away from the cafeteria.
The bad news is the the section where my team sits is a doorway away from the cafeteria. Huh.

The other good news is that they have cappuccino muffins. Homemade cappuccino muffins.
The bad news is... they are homemade cappuccino muffins.
Yah. Really.

Who ever knew cappuccino muffins existed?
Anywhere in this world??
Of course I had to try one.
And my God, they are good.
It's crackly as you bit into it and super duper moist.
Not too sweet with a hint of brown sugar and a full flavor of café latte.
Seriously.

The bad news is that I might have to come down here more.
The worse news is that the traffic hasn't gotten much better.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

I wonder if they have them in our cafeteria? On the other hand, maybe I don't want to know.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home