Monday, August 16, 2010

Productivity is the spice of life

Ok. Maybe getting out of the house is the spice of life.

After a week of working from home because of JJ and his tonsil surgery, I am happy to say that I survived and I am now at work in my office. And even though I didn't do much but sit around and wait for some possible life-threatening bleed and even though Carrie was there to watch him, I know that my productivity decreased somewhat as the week wore on. Actually, as the week dragged on.

But what I didn't know was how looking forward to coming into the office I was until this morning when I went through the usual harried morning routine before coming into work. And as stressed as I was to get out of the house, I was so happy to be getting out of the house!

Now I know at least two things:
  1. I cannot be a stay at home mom. Not at all. I would become miserable, unproductive and depressed. Not to mention never see the light of day.
  2. I cannot work from home as my official office. Once in a while is fine. But every single day is definitely out of the question.>/li>
I am coming to the office all week.
All. Week.

I am sooooo happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home