Friday, November 05, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am going to see Amanda. Joseph and I talked about it and I will be spending the night. This is my first foray out into the world alone since, well, since I met Joseph. And since all of the latest life events started. I am a little frightened at the thought of the 2 hour drive alone.

Amanda is Joseph's twin. In almost every way. The giving, the patience and perseverence. The loving and the caring. And other things that I can't even think about right now.

She will be able to provide me wth things to think about, ways to see things from a different angle and outside of my current self-made box. She is my family as well as Joseph's. I joined them when I met Joseph and then Amanda 7 or 8 years ago.

Wow. Has it been that long?

It seems like yesterday.
Ok. That's a bit trite and very cliche.
I feel like it has only been a couple of years since I first met Joseph.
And I remember it like it was yesterday.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home