Saturday, October 29, 2011

So much has happened that I don't know where to start. So I will start in the middle. Right now. Right where I am. No looking back. No looking forward. No what if's, no what might have beens but just now. Here and now.

I need to start running again.
I've gained weight.
So much changes and nothing changes.
And just when I start thinking about tackling that run around the block, we get a nor'easter.
Like I said.

Tomorrow I shovel.
That counts as a workout.
In fact, Scary Trainer told me so.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Sounds like you're going through a lot. I hope all is well for you.

9:47 AM  
Blogger J said...

Thanks, James.
Things are getting better. Adoption of an 8 1/2 year old from China. Post partum depression. A husband who decided that someone else was better than me. House sale. House buy. House renovations. Living with friend to living in hotel to living with friend since June 29. Therapy for me. Therapy for my son. A pregnant ex-husband's girlfriend complete with impending wedding. More therapy. A divorce on my birthday. Shows that life can truly throw some curve balls. But... it also shows how good life is in spite of it all.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home