Saturday, November 12, 2011

Replenishing Supplies

Ok. Had to go shopping to replenish the stuff I need that is in the Unarrived Suitcase.

Cleanser
toner
lotion
suncreen
makeup
eyeshadow
lipstick
foundation
mascara

I thought I bought blush but I couldn't find it this morning.
They either didn't give it to me even though I paid for it or they didn't give it to me and I didn't pay for it.
Sigh...
Not sure I want to go back there and argue with them about it.
This being China and all.

And of course they have never heard of trial sizes so I had to buy full sizes of everything.

2 bras.
2 underwears.

I think it cost arouns $600 USD.
Oh.
Socks.
I also got socks.

Since this is a business trip I can expense it all.
I know my boss probably won't say anything about it but what will he be thinking??
He won't even know that the stuff I usually use is much more expensive and I went the cheaper route of what is in my Acceptable to Put on My Skin list.

The bars and underwear were on sale.
I suppose I could point that.
As it is the guy in India who reviews all this will probably get a shock when he reads "Undergarments" on my expense report to beging with.


1 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

Thank you for sharing a interesting information.
CT Jewelry Stores

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home