Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Unarrived

The second bag still has not arrived.
It was supposed to be put on a plane in Detroit so that it would arrive here tonight around dinner.
But somehow the luggage mixed the flight.
Hmmm...
I guess it forgot to walk over to the right gate.
Or maybe it was getting a dinner to go.

I mean...
COME ONE PEOPLE!
You had a WHOLE DAY to figure it out!!!

Ok.
Deep breath.

So.
I have been assured by Delta Airlines that it will make the plane tomorrow (as in the next one) and arrive tomorrow night at dinner on DL 181.

My trust in Delta is to great that I have asked the hotel concierge to send someone to pick it up.

In the meantime, I went shopping for makeup, skin care, hair spray, underwear, bras and socks.
And I am going to expense it.
Wait til they find out that this is going to cost them about $700 USD.
Really.
I do not use cheap skincare or makeup.
Underwear is something I might pick up a six pack of on the cheap, but skincare?
Never.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home