Thursday, March 01, 2012

Back Again

I think I am back.
Again.
Feeling better with lots of things i've been pondering.
Been through what seems like hell and back.
But I can't really complain.
I am not really one to complain.
Things happen for a reason.
Every obstacle I encounter has a deeper meaning and lessons to offer.

So, I am going to write more.
Liberate myself.
Empowered.

Starting a new diet - a new way of eating, not a diet, as my friend Cher says.
Starting to do more cardio with a goal toward another slow marathon and a fast century.
Concentrate on work -reach the next level.
Move into my new house in total and out of the storage units.
Get settle into life.
Reap the gifts of my new life.

I am finding peace.
It's right around the corner.
I can just feel it!



Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Shan H Fernandes said...

I love running too . But a full marathon is just unthinkable at the moment. Hope I am able to do that soon .

My blog on rail fanning and travels on Indian Railways

6:43 PM  
Blogger tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

10:50 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

Your blog provides us very great information. Its really very helpful to me.
CT Jewelry Stores

6:17 AM  
Blogger tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

12:25 AM  
Blogger muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

5:54 AM  
Blogger Gemselections said...

Great Information, i really appreicate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.
Where to buy Gems in Delhi

1:00 PM  
Blogger Gemselections said...

Great article... I read this topic, and love to find some great information. If there is more information about this article you will... I do share more... Thanks...
Panna Stone

1:29 PM  
Blogger Gemselections said...

Good in formation and by reading this post I feel I was in the festival. Really enjoyable post thanks for sharing it.
Buy Neelam Stone Delhi

11:42 AM  
Blogger Gemselections said...

Good content and by reading this post I feel I was in the festival. Really enjoyable post thanks for sharing it.
Buy Pukhraj Stone delhi

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gemselections said...

This post is really useful for my favorite project and I really get useful information that I needed. Thanks for sharing it.
Gomed Stone

11:57 AM  
Blogger Gemselections said...

Thanks for sharing it with us about gifts. I totally like your information. The best part I like is it is up to date totally
Buy Coral Stone

12:06 PM  
Blogger Grzegorz Laskowski said...

Radosnej twórczości.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Creator said...

E2solar Kerala
Nice Post with Good Content Solar Products

8:10 AM  
Blogger Manohar singh said...

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Google. You have made my day! Thanks again… Sherwani

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home